ENTRY VISA TEMPORARY
PERMANNENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
VIETENAM CRIMINAL RECORD
OTHER SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Foreigners who are working in Vietnam shall be complied with the local laws and regulations to avoid and prevent violations in adance, keep your good standing in the optimal manner.
in Vietnam, there are many types of entry visas with different symbols and time limits, meanwhile the 05 most popular visa symbols and time limits are:
has time limits of visa from 1 to 3 months and does not exceed 3 months – Issued to peoplw who come to work with companies in Vietnam.
has time limits of visa from 12 months and does not exceed 10 years – Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam.
has time limits of visa not exceed 12 months – Issued to foreigners that are parent, spouse, children.
has time limits of visa not exceed 12 months – Issued to people who come to work with companies in Vietnam.
Issued to tourists.
CAN APPLY WORK PERMIT?
• Executing the labor contracts or Internal reassignments.
• Enforcing contracts or agreements on business, commerce;
• Providing services under contracts.
• Offering services.
• Working for foreign non-governmental organizations or international organizations in Vietnam.
• Taking charge of establishing the commercial presence.
• Working as managers, chief executive officers, experts, technicians.
• Participating in the execution of bid contracts and projects in Vietnam.
ARE CONDITIONS FOR ISSUING THE WORK PERMIT IN VIETNAM?
• The Employees are manager, chief executive officer expert, or technician.
• The employment of the foreign worker is approved in writing by a state competent authority.
• The worker’s health is fit for working and the worker is not a criminal or liable to criminal prosecution in accordance with the Vietnam law and the foreign country’s law.
IS TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
A temporary residence card is a multiple visa valid from 2 to 5 years for expats who want to reside for a definite period of time in Vietnam. However, depending on each case the temporary residence card can be issued for a different period of time and also required different documents.
CAN GRANT THE TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
• A foreigner who is a member of the board director of the stock corporation.
• A foreigner who is a member of the two members limited liability company or more.
• Relatives of the temporary residence cardholder include parents, spouse, and children........
• A foreign lawyer who is licensed to practice following Vietnam law by the Vietnam Ministry of Justice.
• A foreigner who is granted a working permit in all kinds of businesses or representative offices of foreign companies.
• A foreigner who is the owner of the one member limited liability company;
• Professionals, students, trainees who are in the national working or studying programs which are signed between the ministries was approved by the Government.
• Expired temporary residence cards will be considered for the issuance of a new card.
• The duration of TRC is at least 01 month shorter than the duration of the passport
• Temporary residence cards with the code LĐ, PV1 have a term of no more than 02 years.
• Temporary residence cards with the code NN1, NN2, TT have not more than 03 years.
• Temporary residence cards with the code NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT, and DH have a term of no more than 10 years.
Our secretarial services help you more convenienceand efficiency in working and doing business in Vietnam:
• Open bank accounts for: Payment, saving, direct or in-direct investment.
• Private banking services: Manage required papers and procedures for every transactions as per local laws. Overseas remittance and loans.
• Direct Investment in Vietnam.
• In-direct Investment in Vietnam.
• Buy, rent and purchase housing.
• Manage contracts and representative for the deals. Legalized and notarized translations of overseas papers.
• Exlusive counsel fothe Chief of representative office and Legal representatives of a business entity.